A fresh dessert, easy to make that will impress everyone!
• 6 tangerines ⠀⠀
• 2 tbsp lemon juice
• 200ml fresh cream
• 400g yogurt
• 60g Sugar ⠀⠀
• 15g gelatin
• 50ml Water
• 1 can tangerines in syrup
• 5g gelatin
• 1 tbsp waterCrust
• 180g crushed cookies
• 90 g melted butter⠀⠀
- Mix cookie crumb and melted butter, form a bottom.
- Peel the mandarin and cut into two halves.
- Whip the cream and add the rest of the ingredients (melt the gelatin with water)
- Pour into a mold and refrigerate in the refrigerator until it hardens. Place the canned mandarin syrup in a bowl and heat it for 2 minutes. Add gelatin, dissolve and mix, add tangerines from the can and mix. Put the mandarin slices on the cake
- Cool again in the refrigerator until it hardens.